Wow, it’s hot in Fort Worth! It’s interesting to see the weatherman compare the actual temperature in downtown Fort Worth, Watauga, Keller, Roanoke, vs. North Richland Hills . . . other than a degree here or there, we’re all just H-O-T!
Just like your home unit, you are probably running your car’s air conditioner non-stop and on full blast! Don’t suffer in your car during these long summer days, especially with school about to start or on that last summer road trip. A properly recharged and fully functioning air conditioning system will maximize your comfort while minimizing your gasoline usage.
Get an A/C check! Our fully trained and factory authorized technicians can run an air conditioning performance test. This test includes:
- Air Conditioning System Check with Gauges
- Temperature Test at All Outlets
- Inspection with Leak Detection Equipment
- Cooling System Inspection
- Inspection of Belts and Hoses
* Safety reminder: it’s too hot in any car to leave a child or a pet unattended in your vehicle, even if you crack the windows. Let’s be smart in caring for those for whom we care the most! Stay cool!!