Deemed essential, we are here and open our normal hours, Monday thru Friday 7:30AM-5:30PM.
Because of COVID-19, we are using many new protocols to protect our customers and our employees. We have a full team here to serve you. Give us a call at 817-485-7340 if you have questions or if you want to schedule a service for your vehicle.
Our team here at Jeffrey’s Automotive is committed to doing our part in minimizing the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance.
Please be assured, we are:
– Following all CDC recommendations regarding commonly touched surfaces and workspaces.
– Following all updated recommendations from the CDC as we are monitoring those changes daily.
In order to reduce the spread of germs we are taking the following additional precaution:
– Our coffee station is closed for the time being.
– We have minimized the number of seats inside the lobby so that there can be increased distance between customers. As always there is seating outside. [3/30 UPDATE: All seating is outside and only 1 customer is permitted inside the lobby at one time.]
– We are disinfecting countertops, chairs, and the bathroom throughout the day.[3/30 UPDATE: the public restroom is not available for use at this time.]
– For the safety of staff and customers, we are temporarily unable to offer our courtesy shuttle.
– We also use plastic covers for steering wheels, seat covers, and for keys to minimize contact.
We had a busy day yesterday – we look forward to continuing to serve the auto repair, maintenance, and collision center needs of all of our customers.
If you have a question, please call us: 817-485-7340. Jeffrey’s has served our community for over 40 years and we will continue with your support. We pray for our community and our nation, especially the servants and leaders who are on the frontlines battling this pandemic.