Another recent customer of Jeffrey’s automotive makes the following statement as part of his positive review:
“Staff is always friendly. Just knowing you are leaving your car with people that have a reputation for being honest and trustworthy is worth the sometimes higher price.”
Trust is a claim that we try and never make about ourselves. The reality is that trustworthiness is all in the eye of our customers. Here are a few more recent comments:
- Lea Williams, 09/11/14, North Richland Hills, via Demand Force – “Got great service, as always. The guys at Jeffrey’s are knowledgeable and always remember me and my car. I wouldn’t trust it to anybody else. Also, Jeffrey’s is a Christian based company. I like that!! Honesty and integrity are important.”
- May Dixon, 09/11/14, Haltom City, via Demand Force – “Very professional and honest people! Trust them to take care of my car!!”
- Joel Kielborn, 08/18/14, Keller, via Demand Force – “Jeffrey’s is the only place I trust to have work done on our cars.”
- Daria Brown, 06/19/14, Fort Worth, via Angie’s List – “…I compared prices, & theirs was fair. I trust them & will always use them in the future.”
- John St.John, 05/29/14, Keller, via Demand Force – “HONEST! HONEST! HONEST! These people are not only honest, but very, very efficient at what they do. You can trust these folks to fix ONLY what truly needs fixing, and to do the job right the first time. You will not find a facility as good as this one.”
We are conveniently open:
Mon – Fri 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
We service customers from Watauga, Haltom City, Southlake, Roanoke, Keller, Arlington, Hurst, Bedford, North Richland Hills (NRH), and all over the greater Fort Worth area.
Click here for map and directions
Our 5 service writers are eager to help, so call or click to make an appointment: