NRH guests, welcome to Jeffrey’s Automotive! Situated in NE Tarrant County near NRH in Watauga (right across from Joe’s Coffee Shop on Denton Hwy 377), we have customers who drive from all parts of Fort Worth and Tarrant County to find a Christian mechanic shop they can trust. Jeffrey’s is a Christian-owned small business. We are family-owned and operated for over 30 years. Here is what some recent North Richland Hills customers have said (click on image to view full size):
Cherie Hocevar of NRH said, “The people at Jeffrey’s Automotive were super nice. I was recommended to take my car there for an oil change and/or alignment. They completed the services I asked for and did not give me a sales pitch like some other places do. I appreciate their honesty.”
Karen Sumner of North Richland Hills recently commented, “I took my car into Jeffrey’s for a front-end alignment. The staff was courteous and professional. The waiting room was clean. My car was ready is less than 30 minutes and I was on my way. Loved it!”
These are just a few of our satisfied customers from around the 76180 and 76182 areas. To read more customers from NRH and around Fort Worth, and hundreds from around Tarrant County, visit our testimonial page to read reviews of one of north Fort Worth’s most well-respected mechanics!
Brakes wear out over time requiring service. How long they last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors. For this reason, it is necessary to service your brakes regularly. We know that your brakes need care.
When it comes to your car’s safety, brakes top the list of systems that need monitoring. However, many people are unaware of the signs that indicate a car’s brakes may need maintenance or repair.
For routine maintenance:
- HAVE YOUR BRAKES CHECKED – it’s important to check the vehicle’s braking system at least once a year. A thorough inspection should include brake lining wear, brake fluid level, rotor thickness, condition of hoses and brake lines, brake and dash warning lights, as well as taking the car for a test drive to detect other potential brake system problems.
- INSPECT FOR BRAKE PROBLEMS – It is also important to be alert and recognize the danger signs of brake problems. Other warning signs include an illuminated brake warning light, brake grabbing, low pedal feel, vibration, hard pedal feel and squealing.
There’s no room for second best when it comes to your brakes. Our professional, licensed technicians ensure that your vehicle is safe and that your brake system provides maximum protection and stopping power.
The experienced technicians at Jeffrey’s Automotive are trained and certified to service and repair all your vehicle’s braking system needs – import and domestic. We also guarantee that all parts installed on your vehicle meet and/or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications.
However, the use of quality brake parts is only the start of our quality brake service. It continues with doing the job correctly, not taking short cuts, and providing you with a brake system you and your family can not only trust, but count on.
We can perform the following:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading or other braking problems
- ABS system testing, service or repair
- Complete disc brake service or repair
- Complete drum brake service or repair
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacement
- Master cylinder service or repair
- Parking brake service or repair
- Brake rotors and drums
- Power boosters
- Brake fluid flush and service
We are conveniently open:
Mon – Fri 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Click here for map and directions*
*To give you an idea, we are in the Watauga area, just south of Mid-Cities off Denton Hwy 377. Then turn right and look for the big billboard on your right.
Our service writers are eager to help, so call for directions or click to make an appointment: