Situated at the line of Haltom City and Watauga on Denton Hwy 377, Jeffrey’s Automotive has a long history of 30+ years of serving the Haltom City community with quality brake repair, air conditioner repair, engine repair and all the other standard repair and maintenance needs for cars and trucks. Haltom City customers make up a large percentage of not only new customers, but repeat customers as well.
Below are some of the reviews from some of our Haltom City customers – perhaps you know some of them!
These are just a few of our satisfied Haltom City customers – to read more customers from Haltom City, and hundreds from around Tarrant County, visit our testimonial page to read reviews of one of Haltom City’s well-respected mechanics!
When it comes to your car’s safety, brakes top the list of systems that need monitoring. However, many people are unaware of the signs that indicate a car’s brakes may need maintenance or repair.
For routine maintenance:
- HAVE YOUR BRAKES CHECKED – it’s important to check the vehicle’s braking system at least once a year. A thorough inspection should include brake lining wear, brake fluid level, rotor thickness, condition of hoses and brake lines, brake and dash warning lights, as well as taking the car for a test drive to detect other potential brake system problems.
- INSPECT FOR BRAKE PROBLEMS – It is also important to be alert and recognize the danger signs of brake problems. Other warning signs include an illuminated brake warning light, brake grabbing, low pedal feel, vibration, hard pedal feel and squealing.
There’s no room for second best when it comes to your brakes. Our professional, licensed technicians ensure that your vehicle is safe and that your brake system provides maximum protection and stopping power.
The experienced technicians at Jeffrey’s Automotive are trained and certified to service and repair all your vehicle’s braking system needs – import and domestic. We also guarantee that all parts installed on your vehicle meet and/or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications.
However, the use of quality brake parts is only the start of our quality brake service. It continues with doing the job correctly, not taking short cuts, and providing you with a brake system you and your family can not only trust, but count on.
We can perform the following:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading or other braking problems
- ABS system testing, service or repair
- Complete disc brake service or repair
- Complete drum brake service or repair
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacement
- Master cylinder service or repair
- Parking brake service or repair
- Brake rotors and drums
- Power boosters
- Brake fluid flush and service
We are conveniently open:
Mon – Fri 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Click here for map and directions*
*To give you an idea, we are in the Haltom City area, just 1 mile north of Loop 820 off Denton Hwy 377. If you are a frequent visitor to Joe’s Coffee Shop, we are right across the highway!
Our service writers are eager to help, so call or click to make an appointment: