Click here for additional Jeffrey’s Automotive articles about brakes and brake repair.
Jeffrey’s Automotive has a long history of 30+ years of serving the greater Keller community with quality brake repair, A/C repair, engine repair and all the other standard repair and maintenance needs for cars and trucks. Keller customers continue to make up a large percentage of not only new customers, but repeat customers as well.
A little over 5 minutes from 1709, straight down Denton Hyw 377, Jeffrey’s Automotive is a favorite mechanic of hundreds of Keller residents. Whether you living in the Alliance area near Heritage Trace, north Keller near Roanoke, or off Keller Parkway headed toward Southlake, we’re just minutes away. 76248 or 76248, we are your nearby mechanic you can trust – just ask some of our recent Keller customers (click on image to view full size):
These are just a few of our satisfied Keller customers – to read more customers from Keller, and hundreds from around Tarrant County, visit our testimonial page to read reviews of one of Keller’s well-respected mechanics!
Brakes wear out over time requiring service. How long they last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors. For this reason, it is necessary to service your brakes regularly. We know that your brakes need care.
When it comes to your car’s safety, brakes top the list of systems that need monitoring. However, many people are unaware of the signs that indicate a car’s brakes may need maintenance or repair.
For routine maintenance:
- HAVE YOUR BRAKES CHECKED – it’s important to check the vehicle’s braking system at least once a year. A thorough inspection should include brake lining wear, brake fluid level, rotor thickness, condition of hoses and brake lines, brake and dash warning lights, as well as taking the car for a test drive to detect other potential brake system problems.
- INSPECT FOR BRAKE PROBLEMS – It is also important to be alert and recognize the danger signs of brake problems. Other warning signs include an illuminated brake warning light, brake grabbing, low pedal feel, vibration, hard pedal feel and squealing.
There’s no room for second best when it comes to your brakes. Our professional, licensed technicians ensure that your vehicle is safe and that your brake system provides maximum protection and stopping power.
The experienced technicians at Jeffrey’s Automotive are trained and certified to service and repair all your vehicle’s braking system needs – import and domestic. We also guarantee that all parts installed on your vehicle meet and/or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications.
However, the use of quality brake parts is only the start of our quality brake service. It continues with doing the job correctly, not taking short cuts, and providing you with a brake system you and your family can not only trust, but count on.
We can perform the following:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading or other braking problems
- ABS system testing, service or repair
- Complete disc brake service or repair
- Complete drum brake service or repair
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacement
- Master cylinder service or repair
- Parking brake service or repair
- Brake rotors and drums
- Power boosters
- Brake fluid flush and service
We are conveniently open:
Mon – Fri 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Click here for map and directions*
*To give you an idea, we are in the Keller/Watauga area, just south of Mid-Cities/Western Center off Denton Hwy 377.
Our service writers are eager to help, so call or click to make an appointment: