People always ask, “how do I find a mechanic for my vehicle?”
If you are new to the Fort Worth area, or unsatisfied with the customer service at other automotive repair shops, we want you to choose Jeffrey’s Automotive.
In choosing your mechanic, one of the best tools for choosing a mechanic is reading reviews online.
There are plenty of sites to review a mechanic and while we may not get a perfect 5-star review every time, we stand confident that our customer reviews tell the story of the customer experience at Jeffrey’s. We can say all we want about our integrity, trustworthiness, and excellent customer service, but we encourage you to look at a few of the following sites for testimonials and reviews.
- Angie’s List – you must be a member to see the full reviews, but we’ve got solid reviews from our customers on this site (we love their tagline – “Reviews you can trust.”) Here’s a screenshot of the Angie’s List summary of Jeffrey’s Automotive (click to enlarge image):
- Google Place Page – for mechanics, an average 4-star rating is worth noting and something we’re proud of! While we get reviews from all kinds of people, it is clear that majority of our customers on this site find our service to be 5-star quality!
- Insider Pages – with over a dozen recent reviews giving us a 4-star average rating, we love the reviews from 2 ladies who we count as some of our favorite customers!
- Demandforce – our customers respond to an email we send, and we love our Demandforce reviews – currently over 300 reviews! And of those 300 reviews, 250 of them give us 5 stars. You can also view these Demandforce reviews on our Facebook page (please become a fan on Facebook, too). Then we love this bold statement that Demandforce puts on our page based on a questionnaire from customers:
- Customer Lobby – another 40+ reviews (all in the past 2 years) who give us an overall 5-star average rating! Check out what our recent customers are saying on Customer Lobby.
- Testimonials on our website – aggregating reviews from around the web along with handwritten survey results we receive back from happy customers, you’ll find over 400 testimonials from our customers (as of this post – we receive new ones each week!) Go to the page on our site and do a CTRL+F and look for a city name (or person’s name) and see what our customers are saying – perhaps you have a neighbor or friend who is already a happy Jeffrey’s customer.
We often say, “you know all those great mechanics you’ve been looking for? They all work here at Jeffrey’s Automotive!” We think our customers’ experiences back up this claim.
If you are needing car repair today, click on the button below to set up your APPOINTMENT – come see us!