Jeffrey’s Automotive has a long history of serving the greater Fort Worth community with quality brake repair. If you need a trusted brake repair shop, come see us!
Here’s what one recent brake repair customer said:
“Grateful for the customer service I received at Jeffrey’s. I went to the shop thinking I was going to need to get new brake pads after I was told from the dealer that they needed to be changed. Was shown how much pad was left on the front and rear brakes and that new ones were not required at this time. I appreciated the time and attention I received and will be back when more work is needed on our car.” (Tony Schaefer, June 2016)
Brakes do wear out over time requiring service. How long they last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors. For this reason, it is necessary to service your brakes regularly. We know that your brakes need care.
When it comes to your car’s safety, brakes top the list of systems that need monitoring. Many people are unaware of the signs that indicate a car’s brakes may need maintenance or repair.
For routine maintenance of your brakes:
- HAVE YOUR BRAKES CHECKED – it’s important to check the vehicle’s braking system at least once a year. A thorough inspection should include brake lining wear, brake fluid level, rotor thickness, condition of hoses and brake lines, brake and dash warning lights, as well as taking the car for a test drive to detect other potential brake system problems.
- INSPECT FOR BRAKE PROBLEMS – It is also important to be alert and recognize the danger signs of brake problems. Other warning signs include an illuminated brake warning light, brake grabbing, low pedal feel, vibration, hard pedal feel and squealing.
There’s no room for second best when it comes to your brakes. Our professional, licensed technicians ensure that your vehicle is safe and that your brake system provides maximum protection and stopping power.
The experienced technicians at Jeffrey’s Automotive are trained and certified to service and repair all your vehicle’s braking system needs – import and domestic. We also guarantee that all parts installed on your vehicle meet and/or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications.
However, the use of quality brake parts is only the start of our quality brake service. It continues with doing the job correctly, not taking short cuts, and providing you with a brake system you and your family can count on.
We can perform the following brake repair services:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading or other braking problems
- ABS system testing, service or repair
- Complete disc brake service or repair
- Complete drum brake service or repair
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacement
- Master cylinder service or repair
- Parking brake service or repair
- Brake rotors and drums
- Power boosters
- Brake fluid flush and service
Servicing all of Tarrant County!NRH, Watauga, Keller, Southlake, Mid-Cities
Call us today:
5913 Denton Hwy
Watauga, TX 76148
Hours of Operation:
7:30am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday